Exuma Bahamas: Paradise Island

This year, I was lucky enough to visit the Great Exuma island located in the Bahamas. This tropical destination was the peak of my summer. Our beach house was steps from the turquoise water and offered stunning views of the island. George Town was the town that was the closest to us. It was quaint, definitely not industrialized, and the people were extremely friendly and helpful. 


During our visit, we mostly laid out by the beach and soaked up the sun. The water was calm and refreshing. We also spotted a few stingrays and turtles, which was definitely one of the many highlights of the trip. Overall, I was fully at peace mentally and physically. Fully recharged, here are a few pictures from our family getaway to the Bahamas. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment

My Feel Good Playlist

Life without music would be colorless. I personally love all types of different genres of music ranging from jazz to pop, classical to regga...